Pages

11/2/10

A little recap and a look ahead

This weekend was filled with dressing up and overeating! We had a Girl Scout Mad Hatter's Tea Party on Friday, our troop investiture ceremony followed by high tea on Saturday and then Halloween craziness on Sunday! It was filled with fun, friends and FOOD!

The girls in their Mad Hatter get-ups

Our trick-or-treat crew

The craziness does NOT stop there however! This Saturday, we'll be having a Halloween themed costume party in honor of both girls' birthday (one is early Oct and the other is mid Nov, NO WAY am I doing 2 parties that close together!). I spent yesterday running store to store cleaning up on Halloween clearance items. The weather is supposed to be really nice, so we'll be having the bulk of the party in the backyard. I'm working on a tutorial for the mini top hats I made. I got loads of compliments on them and they are fairly simple to do.

I think Tim Burton should've hired me!