Pages

3/24/11

Spring????

I've been mostly done wit my Spring decorations since around the first of the month, I just haven't gotten around to taking photos.  Betty and I  have been distracted with kids and cupcakes and stuff!  When I got home from work yesterday I made a point to take some pics.  I'm only gonna share my wreath for the time being.  My mantle banner isn't quite finished yet, so I'll save that for another time!

I wanted to do something a little different for this wreath.  I've seen bunches of square wreaths and I had the perfect frame (no backing or glass) waiting to be used.  A few months back I scored a fairly large bag of moss for 75 cents from the thrift store and decided that would make a nice base.  I hot glued the moss on the ENTIRE (front, back and sides) frame since it would be hanging in front of the mirror.  Just to keep things simple I added a few fabric and felt flowers and the made a little pennant banner with my inspiration paper.  I attached some ribbon to the back and hung her up!

Pay no mind to the mess reflected in the mirror!


Hey, look there's my arm!!

Say hello to Betty!


The plan is to finish the banner by the end of the weekend (that's the plan...), so I should have mantle pics next week! I'm also putting together a semi tutorial on something special I'm making for Betty! AND I'm gonna share a crazy-cute-n-easy craft involving buttons soonish!  Keeping up with crafting and working full time is harder than I thought!

I'll be linking to some of these great parties!
  Photobucket Tip Junkie handmade projects                     The Girl Creative    CreativeShareWednesdays        Visit thecsiproject.com Show and Tell Green                     mmm button    A Little Knick Knack    Catch a Glimpse Button             Photobucket