Pages

4/26/11

The ULTIMATE blog stalker prize

Hi... My name is April and I have a bit of a girl crush on Mandi.  I mean, seriously, what's not to love?  She takes crap and turns it into the most AMAZING stuff!  I can't really recall how I first found her blog, but since day one I've been trying to figure out a way to move next door and become her bestest friend.







When she announced this little contest, I think my jaw hit the floor.  I've got a chance to have Mandi come to me and help me redecorate a room??? DUH!!! Yes, I wanna enter that! I think my living room needs the most help. It's a big, mess of stuff. As Mandi always says... Don't you judge me!




It's SOOOOOOOO boring. I just can't figure out what direction I want to go. All of the furniture is ripe for redoing! I've got oodles of fabric and other crafty supplies. And the very best part is that my favorite thrift store has 99 cent Monday's!!! EVERYTHING in the store that is a specific color tag is 99 cents!!! Just imagine all the crap we could make fabulous!!!

And here are just a few reasons why I love Mandi's guts so much...

Roy is my hero

Saaaaa-wooooooon

It's too fab for words

In closing, I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED Mandi to come rescue me from my living room. I LOVE YOUR GUTS GIRL!!!