Pages

10/24/10

Picture this - dressform

I'm a bit of an Apple freak.  I'm not just referring to my nickname or the fruit (which I do love), I'm talking Apple... as in Bill Gates, Apple.  Our main computer is a Mac and it's the best electronic purchase we have ever made.  We still have our old Windows laptop and the only reason I really ever get on it is because I like Photoscape and they don't have a Mac version (pretty please make one??).  The hubs and I both have iPhones and we got the oldest and iPod shuffle for her birthday.  I even have a nifty little Apple sticker on the back of my Mazda!

That being said, one of my favorite apps on my phone is the Hipstamatic camera app.  This app turns your phone into a cool retro camera with a bunch of lenses, film and flashes!  I love taking photographs and I love, love the fact that you can use this app to make them look retro!  I love it so much that I decided to start posting a Hipstamatic photo every Sunday.

(Picture this...you CAN take cool photos on a phone!  Enjoy a photo from my collection on randomness using only my iPhone and the Hipstamatic app.)


I got this when I was selling vintage on Etsy.  Now it's a bit of a landing spot for thrifted fabrics that eventually get turned into flowers!!