Pages

12/2/10

Shutterfly to the rescue!

The holiday season is in full swing and that means Christmas cards!  I love opening the mailbox this time of year!  In years past, I would find some cute boxed cards, sign them, mail them and be done.  Last year (even though I only sent out a few cards) I decided to make cards myself.  Nothing fancy, just some blank cards that I stamped and dressed up with scrapbook paper.  I got so many wonderful photo cards from friends and family last year, I really wanted to go that route this year.  I had grand ideas of taking clever photos and using some photo editing to jazz things up to create my own cards.  Well, things are nuts around here and I haven't even taken my photo yet!  So, when I heard about this promotion from Shutterfly and saw their card designs, I did a little happy dance!  I've got a pretty good photo of the girls, but I may get them outside today for a photo shoot!

Have you visited Shutterfly lately?  I'm pretty sure you could do all your holiday shopping there.  Not only do that have an amazing selection of Christmas photo cards, but you can also turn your photos into calendars and even canvas wall art!  There's also great photo gift ideas!  They have mugs, mouse pads, coasters and tons of other wonderful gift ideas.  I think these are perfect for those "hard to buy" people on your list.

There's such a great selection of photo cards, that there's something sure to please everyone!  There's classic, modern and even retro designs to choose from.  My favorite part is, they have options in 5x5 square cards!  I like to do things a little different and LOVE the square cards!  Here are a few of my favorites.

simple with a pop of color

cute and colorful

mod perfection (I spy an orange snowflake!!)

sweet wishes (and more orange!!)

I don't think it gets much better!

I can't decide what's going to be more difficult...getting a good photo of the girls or deciding which cards to choose!  What do you guys think?