Pages

1/10/11

One down...

I completed one of the MANY crafty projects I have going on. I have a really bad habit of starting something and then moving on to something else before I finish. I'm trying to get better about it, but last night I thought of another 3 to 4 things I'd like to do! It's a sickness, I tell ya!

Here's my sheet music wreath trio that I showed a sneak peek of in this post. I was planning on winterizing the mantel after taking all the Christmas decor down, but I'm just not getting things done fast enough. I wanted to get these up, because they are going to be a permanent fixture on the mantel (I'll just change the ribbon according to season/holiday).


I was hoping for better pictures, but the lighting in that corner of the living room is no good and I think my camera is having issues.