Pages

1/19/11

Wordful Wednesday - unexpected

I had been eyeing a fairly large wood desk at the thrift store for a little over a week, before I just gave in and bought it on Monday. It was meant to be. It HAD to get a good cleaning before it set foot in my house (can you say rat poo... EWWWWWWW!). I grabbed my bottle of home made all purpose cleaner (more on this soon) and a rag and gave it a good once over. It's gonna be my new crafty workspace!








It's by no means perfect, but it was only $10. It's good good bones! The top needs to be over hauled, but I'm not worried about that right now.


It's always interesting what treasures can be found when you thrift furniture. Momma always said thrifted furniture is like a box of chocolates, you never know whatcha gonna get...






OMG y'all!!!! It's Neil Diamond!!!!
I was a bit saddened to discover that there was no cassette in the case, until I realized that there's no means to play it in my house anyway!