Pages

3/19/11

My girls

I think that the more I play around with PSE, the more I LOVE Betty! I thought I really loved photography before, but this could become all consuming! I was trying to capture some sun flare the other day, but the sun was much too high in the sky. While I failed with the sun flare, I managed a few really good shots of the girls. A little cropping and some actions and I love how they turned out!

My oldest "baby".  She's growing up WAAAAAAAY too fast.

This one has horns.  You may not be able to see them, but trust me they're there!

These are the party places I like to frequent.  I may not make it to each one weekly, but they are  all wonderful and deserve a visit.

These are the party places I like to frequent.  I may not make it to each one weekly, but they are  all wonderful and deserve a visit.
CRAFTS/DIY   Photobucket Tip Junkie handmade projects                     The Girl Creative    CreativeShareWednesdays        Visit thecsiproject.com Show and Tell Green                     mmm button    A Little Knick Knack    Catch a Glimpse Button             Photobucket         PHOTOGRAPHY
    Wordish Wednesday    The Paper Mama
Ni Hao Yall  
Photography love...        
ShutterLoveTuesdays    Photobucket