Pages

3/30/11

Spring-ish

The weather here in SW TX has been really WEIRD.  It's been rather warm and cloudy the past few days.  The sun finally came out and I was able to get pics of my mantel.  I'm not sure my banner is going to make it past this year.  The base is dollar store paper doilies.  I got the basic idea for the banner here, but decided to spell out Spring instead of the cupcake papers for the center.  Let me also point out that I cut all the letters out by hand... yeah, I don't have a fantastical cutting machine (boo).


Here's the left side. Plastic eggs, faux moss rocks, a little bird's nest and a blue bird (that used been and AWFUL gold, thanks Krylon!)

The right side features my Spring subway print, one of my tissue paper topiaries and a sweet little creamer.

Happy Spring!!!

  Photobucket Tip Junkie handmade projects                     The Girl Creative    CreativeShareWednesdays        Visit thecsiproject.com Show and Tell Green                     mmm button    A Little Knick Knack    Catch a Glimpse Button             Photobucket