Pages

4/21/11

Shoot & Edit - Easter (edit)

This is gonna be fast... I'm feeling rather sub-par (you can read that as like CRAP).  I did want to get this posted though.

So, my PSE9 trial expired and I haven't coughed up the dough to make it legit.  I do have a specific reason for that... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm going to be getting my grubby little hands on CS5 soon!  So this edit was done with Picnik, which I actually really enjoy using! Do I remember what I did? Of course not, that would require some brain power, that I simply don't have right now. I decided to go a little retro since I was recalling childhood egg hunts!

A little cropping, some retro tones and rounded corners.

SOOC












I decided to enter this in the Shutter Love Easter themed challenge too!


ShutterLoveTuesdays