Pages

4/19/11

Shutter Love - blue

For about half a second I thought about getting all creative with this "blue" theme.  You know try and capture something sad... But then I realized that I was at work at had been staring at the same lease for about 5 minutes straight.  Now that I'm home and exhausted, I'm not feeling so creative!  I almost went with a photo from the archives (ie, not taken by Betty), but then I turned around and grinned at my beat up, old blue craft cabinet.  I got this from the thrift store for about $25.  I love this thing more than I can say!


And just for fun... Here's the archive image. I don't think I've shared this before. It's playground equipment from a park that was down the street from our house in FL.





I can usually be found hanging out at a few of these spots

    Wordish Wednesday    The Paper Mama    Photography love...        
ShutterLoveTuesdays    Photobucket            


ShutterLoveT&JFavorites