Pages

8/16/11

Oh, yes I DID!!!

I try to weigh in once a weel to check my progress.  I do it in the morning before I shower because "they" say that's the best time to do it.  Sometimes I remember to, sometimes I don't.  This past Friday I remembered...

taken with my trusty phone and Hipstamatic


What's that you ask?  Oh, it's only my newest tattoo!  Which means I've reached goal #1!!  Yep, I've lost 20 lbs!!!  I am so proud of myself and so thankful for all the support from family and friends!!!

I originally planned on getting a mermaid, but she's a large half sleeve.  I decided that she needed to be my final reward when I reach my end goal.  I saw this saying on Pinterest (I think it was a print from an Etsy shop) and thought it would be the perfect reminder of my accomplishment and motivator to keep going.

Now I'm trying to decide what to get when I've lost another 20 lbs!!