Pages

12/21/11

Isn't that pinteresting!

I've been Christmas crafting like a mad woman!  Pretty much everything I've made has been inspired by something I saw while browsing pinterest!  So, without further ado, here's my project dump!

ruffled tree skirt - inspiration
embroidery hoop art - inspiration
cupcake and glitter ornaments - cupcake, glitter

Anthropology knock-off globes - inspiration


I've got ideas for a few more globes, just need more supplies.  I'm also working on this, gotta fill in a few gaps and it will be finished!  There's a few other things I'd like to do, but they may have to wait until next year!

I haven't been keeping a very good record of what Trevor's been up to, but here's a few snaps I did manage.

Adding some cheer to the sheet music wreath
Racing Chuck's with a Lala Loopsy.