Pages

2/27/11

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This is my first one!  I'm trying to enter some photo challenges to help me practice with Betty.

A few things you should know...
I've only been using the camera for about a week
I'm kinda obsessed with square cropping
I use Photoscape and/or Picnik to edit (they're free and I'm terrified of Photoshop)

Ok, I think that about covers it... now on to the photos!

 Capture the sky - I was hoping for more sky, instead of clouds.


Everyday - I must have coffee EVERYDAY!!!  I love my Keurig machine and these  My-Kap thingys that make the k-cups reusable!


Furry - This was not taken with Betty, but it just cracks me up.  There's a "drive through" zoo here and they give you these pellets to feed the animals.  This zebra wanted to come in the car for his! 

Life - Crumbs all over the table...is my life...

 Blurred - This was not taken by Betty. It's the best photo to ever come from my point and shoot.


These are the party places I like to frequent.  I may not make it to each one weekly, but they are  all wonderful and deserve a visit.

CRAFTS/DIY
  Photobucket
Tip Junkie handmade projects                
    The Girl Creative    CreativeShareWednesdays        Visit thecsiproject.com
Show and Tell Green                
    mmm button    A Little Knick Knack    Catch a Glimpse Button    
        Photobucket        


PHOTOGRAPHY
    Wordish Wednesday    The Paper Mama
Ni Hao Yall    
Photography love...        
ShutterLoveTuesdays