Pages

3/1/11

Catch the rain!

Sometimes you just gotta swing your head back and catch the falling rain!  Kids seem to love playing in the rain.  I'll stay in the garage and keep (Betty and I) dry... you go have fun! 






I wanted to go a little abstract with the Shutter Love theme of swing. I figured this could count as movement for the Paper Mama too!


These are the party places I like to frequent.  I may not make it to each one weekly, but they are  all wonderful and deserve a visit.
CRAFTS/DIY   Photobucket Tip Junkie handmade projects                     The Girl Creative    CreativeShareWednesdays        Visit thecsiproject.com Show and Tell Green                     mmm button    A Little Knick Knack    Catch a Glimpse Button             Photobucket        


PHOTOGRAPHY
     Wordish Wednesday    The Paper Mama
Ni Hao Yall    
Photography love...        
ShutterLoveTuesdays