Pages

3/2/11

Sometimes you just have to be practical

I'm trying my best to wrap my head around this concept.  If you read this post then you've had a little peek into my "career aspirations".  What I didn't mention is that at the beginning of the year, the hubs took a 20% cut in pay.  On our modest budget, this was a HUGE deal.  It was something that he could change (with the possibility of making more), but it wasn't gonna happen right away.  So I started looking for a "real job".  A few weeks ago, I found out that the company I was laid off from was hiring again.  I applied, interview and got the call on Friday that I got the job!  I start on March 7.  As much as I would LOVE to spend my days crafting, baking and taking pictures... I've got to be practical.  After all, this is what's important...

     

These are the party places I like to frequent.  I may not make it to each one weekly, but they are  all wonderful and deserve a visit. CRAFTS/DIY   Photobucket Tip Junkie handmade projects                     The Girl Creative    CreativeShareWednesdays        Visit thecsiproject.com Show and Tell Green                     mmm button    A Little Knick Knack    Catch a Glimpse Button             Photobucket         PHOTOGRAPHY
    Wordish Wednesday    The Paper Mama
Ni Hao Yall   
Photography love...        
ShutterLoveTuesdays